Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Quarter-Life Crisis

by Alexandra Robbins & Abby Wilner


How Am I Supposed to Figure Out Who I Really Am?
  • "So, What Do You do?"
  • What Now?
  • Compromising Promises
  • Finding a Passion
  • Keeping the Faith
  • Trial and Error
  • Changing Their Minds
  • Job Hopping
  • Constant Evolution

What If I'm Scared to Stop Being a Kid?
  • End of Innocence
  • Are We There Yet?
  • The Parent Trap
  • Inescapable Influence
  • The Times They Are A-Changing

What If I Fail?
  • Ready, Set, Fail
  • Going After the Dream
  • Abort Mission
  • Plan B
  • Advice from the Pros

What Do All of these Doubts Mean?
  • Doubts and Questions
  • Working Problem
  • Social Adjustments
  • Overwhelming Factors
  • Anchors Aweigh
  • Dashed Expectations
  • Paradise Cost
  • Trying Out Therapy
  • Brushing It Off

How Do I Know the Decisions I'm Making Are the Right Ones?
  • Many Right Thing
  • How Do I Know If I'm Sure About Somebody?
  • Gut Instinct
  • Gray Matter
  • Going With It

How Do I Work Out the Right Balance Among My Career, Friends, Family and Romance?
  • Stuff Happens
  • Work Won't Make You Coffee in the Morning
  • When Love Comes to Town
  • Stress Fractures
  • Balancing Act

Can I Carry Any Part of My College Experience into the Real World?
  • 6 Degrees of Separation
  • Battling for the Majors
  • Look at All the Lonely People
  • Lifestyle Changes
  • Continuing Education
  • What You Can Take With You